Click to Home
How Do I?
Go To Search
Graphic Links
Requesting Records & Information
Public Records
The City Manager's Office is responsible for public records. Public records and other information may be requested from the City Manager's Office by submitting the Open Records and Information Request Form.

Other information, including all resolutions and ordinances that are adopted by the City Commission is the responsibility of the city clerk.  Historical information is also available from the City Clerk's Office at (859) 744-6292.

For more information, please contact the City Manager's Office at (859) 744-2821.