Requesting Records & Information

Public Records

The City Manager’s Office is responsible for public records. Public records and other information may be requested from the City Manager’s Office by submitting the Open Records Request Form (PDF)

Other information, including all resolutions and ordinances that are adopted by the City Commission, is the responsibility of the city clerk. Historical information is also available from the City Clerk’s Office at (859) 744-6292.


For more information, please contact the City Manager’s Office at (859) 744-2821.